Xtreme Savings for Students 13 to 17...
- There are lots of ways to win prizes* (iTunes cards, gas cards, Six Flags tickets - just to name a few):
- By participating in online education; Complete online financial education courses available on Guides to Independence
- By saving; make regular deposits to either your account (10 non-ACH transactions per quarter...savings or checking or a combination)
- By using your TCCU debit card (10 debit card transactions per month/including ATMs)
- Free online account access and eStatements
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Xtreme Checking for Students 13 to 17...
Now that you're earning your own spending money, a TCCU Xtreme checking account will help you keep more of your cash. Low minimums and no monthly fees. Click here for more information.
Certificates of Deposit - Another great way to save money is with a certificate of deposit geared to your age group - lower minimums to open and other perks.
Scholarship Program - TCCU offers scholarships for every age group. It's never too early (or too late) to prepare for college.
Millionaire Calculator - See how much you need to save, and how long it will take to become a millionaire!
Saving Magic App (for iPhone & Android) To "save magic", you must earn, save, and spend money wisely as you play.
Links just for you...
The place where kids teach kids about money & business...
*Winner limited to one prize, per contest category, per calendar year.