Tarrant County Credit Union offers Unimproved Land loans for members who will use the property to build a home, second home, or for personal recreational usage. The loans are not intended for speculative type investments. Other criteria include:
- Land must be located in the state of Texas
- Maximum financing term of 15 years
- Maximum loan to value of 80% of the appraisal or selling price, whichever is less
- Only one loan for unimproved land per member
- Member pays appraisal fees
- Certain restrictions and qualifications apply
All mortgage loan applications are processed through Member Home Loan, LLC; A Credit Union Service Organization (CUSO) established in 2005. Member Home Loan was established to originate, process, underwrite, close, fund and service mortgage loans for Credit Unions.