TCCU is here to help our young members continue their educational pursuits by providing a way to obtain funds for college or specialized training.
Our in-house education loan program is designed, in part, to simplify money matters for the student and family.
For a perspective student (and their parents) who could benefit from a financial leg-up in this department, Tarrant County Credit Union has an easy answer. We’ve created an affordable program to take away some of the burden of getting your immediate educational finances in order.
- Student may apply for up to $4,000 per semester or term
- Payments will begin in approximately 45 days
- A guarantor, preferably a parent or guardian, may be required to co-sign the loan
- The cost of each additional semester will be added to the existing balance of the loan; maximum loan is $30,000 per student
- Terms based on amount borrowed – maximum term 120 months