The Moolah and Lasso Savings accounts are especially designed for helping kids like you develop good savings and spending habits. Open an account with as little as $25 and you’ll receive a special gift.
Moolah Kids; Ages 0 thru 5
Lasso Kids; Ages 6 thru 12
Learn, save and win with us:
- There are lots of ways to win prizes*
(Zoo tickets, movie tickets and Six Flags tickets, just to name a few)
- By saving; make regular deposits (5 non-ACH deposits per quarter) and watch your savings grow
- By participating in TCCU contests;
- By completing TCCU online educational courses & providing proof of completion. Find those courses here: Guides to Independence
- With good grades;
- Fax your report cards to 817-820-0078 or scan and email them.
- Follow us on TCCU's Facebook page and Twitter feed.
- You'll also get free online account access and eStatements ; check out your account online at any time to check out your progress.
- Watch your mail for the quarterly Kids County newsletter
- Moolah Kids (0 to age 5) - "My Firsts Club"
Online games for all ages!
Two fun apps!
Certificates of Deposit - Another great way to save money is with a youth certificate of deposit. We have them geared just for you with lower minimums to open and other perks.
Scholarship Program - TCCU offers scholarships for every age group. It's never too early to prepare for college!
Millionaire Calculator - See how much, and how long you'll have to save to become a millionaire!
Automatic Transfers - This feature is for those of you that receive an allowance but can’t make it in to the credit union, or if your parent or guardian wants to make automatic transfers every month to your account. Your parent or guardian may sign an authorization to make automatic transfers into your account, so your balance keeps growing and growing!
*Winner limited to one prize, per contest category, per calendar year.