Our membership is open to individuals who live in, work in, worship in, are business entities of or attend school in Tarrant County, Texas.
Companies and Communities:
Also eligible are the following Select Employee Groups (SEGs):
- Employees of Tarrant County
- Employees of Tarrant Regional Water District
- Employees of Tarrant County 911 District
- Employees of Workforce Solutions for Tarrant County
- Employees of the City of Mansfield
- Employees of Kindred Hospital - Mansfield
- Employees of Whitley Penn, CPAs & Professional Consultants
- Employees of Ajilon Finance
- Employees of the Town of Westover Hills, Texas
- Employees of the City of Lake Worth, Texas
- Employees of Workforce Network, Inc.
- Employees of the City Of Southlake, Texas
- Employees of YWCA Fort Worth & Tarrant County
- Employees of Ol' South Pancake House & Family Restaurant
- Employees of Tarrant Area Food Bank
- Employees of Cummings Electrical, Inc.
- Employees of the City of Saginaw, Texas
- Employees of Elbit Systems of America (Fort Worth Office)
- Employees of Fitness 2000
- Employees, officials, and retirees of the Texas Workforce Commission, its Workforce Development Boards, or any of its contractors, who work or live in the North Central Texas area, and all employees and retirees of state government agencies who work or live in the North Central Texas area, except those currently eligible for membership in a state employees credit union in the North Central Texas area; as well as members of Workforce Credit Union, Fort Worth, Texas as of the date of the merger with Tarrant County Credit Union.
Other qualifying individuals include:
- Family members of employees eligible for membership
- Persons receiving retirement, pension, or other benefits as a result of prior employment by any business organization included within this field of membership
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union
- Members of a household of a qualifying individual
- Family members* of otherwise eligible persons
*Family members are defined as: any relative of a member by blood or marriage, a member's foster and adopted children, and any person with whom a guardianship or other custodial relationship has been established by a court of competent jurisdiction.
Want to offer membership to your employees?
Melissa Burleson is TCCU's Business Development Coordinator, and she's the contact for businesses/SEGs who wish to acquire CU benefits for their employees. Melissa's phone number is 817-884-1470 × 136.